Sikh Sangat Society, Boston provides the following opportunities for seva, volunteering and learning. The following list includes upcoming projects by the Society:
Ongoing Seva Projects::
- Learn Keertan
- Sports – Soccer (summer only)
- Punjabi and Gurmat Classes
- Awareness about Sikhism thru Media – Gurdwara sewadaars make media related to Sikh History available to the Sangat.
Projects Planned for Future:
- Computer literacy for Adults
- Free Medical Advice for adults and visitors
- Sikhism awareness (coordination with SALDEF)
- English Classes
Projects in the Past:
- Bone Marrow Drive
- Chhabeel in Boston (On June 17, 2006) – Awareness about Sikh Identity with co-ordination from Sikh Coalition.
- Support for homeless shelters
- Free Immigration Advice
- Tax Help Event (2006, 2007)
Please check back for details and updates on each of the projects. If you need information regarding any of the projects then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your participation and support in these Projects.